Jared Hodge has an affinity for people and business, and naturally fulfils his role as Principal of the Ray White GC South Network.
Jared’s team make up one of the largest and well-resourced real estate groups on the Gold Coast, where ‘excellence in customer service’ is held aloft as the paramount objective. He emphasises the importance of integrating best practice systems and technologies with that personal and local touch.
With hands-on experience in both residential and commercial sales and a demonstrated talent for managing consistent growth, Jared opened his first Ray White agency in 2009 with just three staff. He has since grown a loyal team of agents, property managers and brokers that stretches from Murwillumbah and Casuarina to Burleigh Waters. This loyalty is testament to his leadership capability and high standard of ethics and transparency.
Jared lives and breathes his role as Principal. His vision is to be the leading real estate group on the Southern Gold Coast, offering a complete and trusted solution to his clients, where all their real estate needs can be fulfilled. He stands firmly on the premise that “service is number one, and repeat business is our lifeline”. At all times Jared and his group are committed to doing the job properly.
To his team Jared provides the role of encourager, mentor and coach. He enjoys creating opportunities for growth and personal development, and watching each person achieve their goals.
Ray White GC South Network comprises of the following offices covering the Gold and Tweed Coast
- Ray White Rural Murwillumbah
- Ray White Kingscliff/Casuarina
- Ray White Coolangatta/Tweed Heads
- Ray White Commercial Coolangatta/Tweed Heads
- Ray White Palm Beach
- Ray White JSH Asset Management
- Ray White Commercial Burleigh
- Ray White Business Brokers Gold Coast
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Coolangatta / Tweed Heads
- 2018/2019 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Commercial (GC South)
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017 - Profiles of Courage Revolution/Innovation
- 2016 - Premier Member (AUS)
- 2016 - Significant Settled Commission $1 million
- 2015 - 5 Year Service Award
- 2015 - Premier Member
- 2013 - Individual of the Year Principal And 5 earlier awards