Rural Residential Development Opportunity
Rosenthal Heights, Warwick, Queensland is a Development Approved 49 lot rural residential estate development opportunity. This staged development opportunity has registered local buyer interest in Stage 1.
A fully costed Development Feasibility is available to qualified potential purchasers.
- Development Approval for 49 rural residential lots (4,000m to 4ha)
- Additional approval for 100 (1 acre) lots
- Town Water and underground power available
- 5-minute drive to retail and business centre
- Elevated position
- Fully costed Feasibility Study available
- Staged development opportunity with registered local buyer interest in stage 1
Warwick, a commanding regional town, is on the western side of the Great Dividing Range on the Condamine River. It has long been characterised by elegant churches and some grand private schools, giving the centre a certain monumentalism. Situated in the southern Darling Downs, it is 45 minutes from Toowoomba and 140 km south-west of Brisbane. Rosenthal Heights is 5 minutes from Warwick retail centre.
Rosenthal Downs is a fully approved rural residential development opportunity with registered buyer interest in the 1st stage. A fully costed development feasibility is available upon request.