North Facing Large Development Opportunity - Palm Beach CBD
The property is located in central Palm Beach, zoned 'Centre', which constitutes the best planning parameters across the city.
- 1,215sqm* North-facing parcel
- Zoned 'Centre'
- 39m height restriction
- RD7 density: 1 bed per 25sqm of Net Site Area
- 30m frontage to Seventh Avenue
- 230m to the beach
- Easy access to Gold Coast Highway & the M1
- Approx. 7km South to GC International Airport
Palm Beach has quickly become one of Queensland's most sort after beachside locations nestled between Tallebudgera and Currumbin Creek. Undergoing extensive gentrification, the area is fast becoming a premier beachside suburb. The location is serviced by an extensive road network and has easy access to both Gold Coast Highway and the M1 Motorway.
Expressions of Interest Closing 4:00pm 23rd of October 2017 (if not sold prior)
For additional information please contact Tanaka Jabangwe or Kevin Wheatley of the Ray White GC South Network.