Rare Freestanding Building with 14 Tenancies
- Building: 678m²
Ray White Commercial GC South are pleased to offer to the market the property of 18 Centennial Circuit, Byron Bay by Expressions of Interest closing 5pm Friday 2nd February 2018.
This commercial gem is located in the Byron Bay Arts & Industry Estate and comprises a freestanding building of 14 tenancies on a land area of 1,598sqm*.
The property has a net lettable area of 678sqm* and will be offered to the marked as vacant possession.
Do not miss this very rare opportunity to purchase a substantial holding in an area of low vacancy and high demand.
- 14 individual tenancies on one title
- Offered to the market as vacant possession
- 678sqm* of nett lettable area on 1,598sqm* of land
- Tenancies range from 38sqm* - 97sqm* in size
- 18 sealed car parks on site
- Common bathrooms with showers on site
- Projected gross income of up to $218,400* pa
- Tenancies could be reconfigured to suit your needs
- Rare opportunity to buy a freestanding vacant building
For sale by Expressions of Interest closing 5pm Friday 2nd February 2018.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Darren Jones on 0402 188 648.
Ray White Commercial GC South
Shop 14 'The Strand', Griffith Street, Coolangatta QLD 4225
Servicing Northern NSW and the Southern Gold Coast
Retail, Offices, Industrial/Warehouse